The 8th International Landscape Photographer of the Year
Nov 15, 2021
Dec 15, 2021
NO AGE REQUIREMENT
There is US$10,000 in cash prizes for the top three photographs and top three photographers (requiring a portfolio of at least four entries), plus a printed copy of the book from Momento Pro. And there are five special subject prizes winning a print from Created For Life! We also welcome new sponsor
We acknowledge that the entrant retains full ownership of the copyright in each Entry. All Entrants agree that any Entry submitted to the competition may be used by the Organiser, and its Event Partners (e.g. Momento Pro, Created for Life and NiSi Optics) for the purposes of judging the Competition, and marketing and promotional purposes of the Competition.
Winning entries will be used as follows and only with respect to promoting the competition:
• displaying the winning entries at public exhibitions promoting the Awards;
• inclusion within the Organiser's and Event partners' websites and magazines, an awards book, magazine or similar (in both paper and digital media);
• inclusion in future publications and websites promoting the Awards, such as a 10-year anniversary compendium of past winners;
• inclusion within any material promoting the Awards;
• sub-licensing winning Entries to the press (such as magazines and websites) for reproduction in connection with the Competition and any exhibition. Please note, these organisations do not need to contact you separately for permission to use your photo in connection with the Competition;
• allowing viewers of the Awards website to view images on a computer screen, PDA or mobile telephone and store such pages in electronic form on disk or on a PDA or mobile telephone for their personal, non-commercial use only.
Non-winning entries may be used solely to promote the competition for a period not to exceed 3 years from the close of the
Showcasing the world’s best landscape photography, we find the best 101 images each year and publish them in a hard cover book made by Momento Pro.
We know the past 12 months has been ‘challenging’ for many landscape photographers. Quite a few of us haven’t been travelling much at all, but on the other hand, others have been rediscovering landscapes closer to home. And if we have been locked down for a while due to COVID, we’ve certainly had an opportunity to edit and refine our best images – having a passion has made some aspects of the restrictions that much easier.
So, as we leave COVID behind (eventually) and hoping you are as passionate as ever about landscape photography, now is the time to enter your best work into our 2021 International Landscape Photographer of the Year awards.